11. Chanel Making It Possible to Look Good Whilst Wet
Those clear boots however, So now us ladies have to continue shaving our legs when summer is over? Please restrict this look to the runway
10. Celine providing benches covered in sleeping bags for showgoers’ comfort
Psychology suggests that experiencing physical warmth promotes interpersonal warmth. A neat trick to increase sales? Hmm we see you Phoebe.
9. The effortlessness of Stella Mc Cartney
The sustainable designer has got casual luxury down to a science
8. Valentino’s space inspired collection
Elon Musk is pretty close to creating a commercial rocket to Mars so Valentino’s Pierpaolo Piccioli just had to make sure we humans make a fashionable first impression.
7. Alexander McQueen revamping the Mac
This classic piece was in dire need of an update
6. Balenciaga’s killer heels
No, Literally. One miss-step and these heels could be behind some police tape. No one said fashion was safe.
5. According to Givenchy, Fanny Packs are back
No pockets, no problem
4. Fringe fantastic at Elie Saab
Adding fringe to a look instantly adds drama.
3. Canerows on the runway at Off-White
It may seem trivial but seeing this hairstyle, one that is so grounded in culture, one that is often deemed as ‘unprofessional’ and ‘ghetto’, strutting down a runway in Paris makes our hearts sing. Thank you Virgil.
2. Rick Owens doing Rick Owens
Answer: Rick Owens Question: How far can one push the aesthetic
1. Every single look at Balmain
Everything Olivier Rousteing turns to gold. Waiting for the see-through mac to hit the high street in 3, 2, 1..
And 1 thing we didn’t like
1. The continued lack of diversity at Comme des Garçons
If you want your models to have kinky hairstyles, use black models. It’s really that simple.